Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 11

11. Hooping




So basically, 4 years ago, I fell in love with hooping.




Not only does it look cool, it's fun, it's good for you, and you look hot while you're doing it.




All wins.




I'm thankful for hooping because it opened my eyes to a whole new world of people.


I've met so many good people and friends because of a plastic circle!


My confidence is higher, although I'm still nowhere near performance level.




Not to mention making hoops.


I love making jewelry,


but making hoops seems to just complete me & my business.




Last but not least, I don't think I'd have started following, commenting, or emailing many of you ladies without hooping being part of my life. I think I started following Camille because she had a hoop in her button. Angie & I were swap partners and became even closer friends when she started her hooping journey. I've also provided hoops to a few other blogging ladies across the US and it just makes me smile..




It really is a never-ending circle!




11*11*11


Happy World Hoop Day




PS] cross your fingers friends, we're playing the mega millions tonight, hopefully we win!

No comments: